Well, here it is the 4th version of yea.com.au over the last 10.5 years. It is not quite finished but is in a fully workable state.
Here is a list of the changes…
1. New improved responsive site fully optimised for desktop, mobile and tablet.
2. The “Common Links” menu which was on the right is now at the bottom of every page.
3. Business Guide has gone. There are only four locations for advertising, two on home page and two on the weather page. Rates TBA.
4. The Weather Page now has all three local weather stations on the one page, making it easier to compare stations.
5. Much improved Yea Railway History with image galleries.
6. Clubs and groups has been deleted due to a lack of updates from the clubs and groups.
I hope you enjoy the new site.